As long as legislators produce regulations that add to their benefit or those of lobbyists, the conundrum facing the underrepresented voting citizens will continue to be whether to change the system or expect that the judgement of citizens will provide those in elected positions to be of good moral and honorable character. There is little evidence that either of these choices is plausible, but it is essential that there be no avoidance of the call to action by the excuse of ignorance or apathy.
- Happy Birthday #Navy at Orange Circle tonight. #Veterans Flag Ceremony every Wednesday 6PM https://t.co/AUgSzoh2iB 25 minutes ago
- @LindaSuhler @Angelemichelle Beg pardon. Netflix gave her the boot. What do I know. I haven't been connected to TV for ten years. 59 minutes ago
- RT @President1Trump: Puerto Rico's secretary of state filmed this in a dumpster.. AID thrown away & mishandled & they blame @POTUS https://… 1 hour ago
- @LindaSuhler @Angelemichelle Rest easy Doctor. I believe her show was cancelled. See my RT. 1 hour ago
- RT @Thomas1774Paine: BREAKING: Netflix Dumps Trump-Hating Chelsea Handler’s TV Series **RT**RT** truepundit.com/adios-netflix-… 1 hour ago