As long as legislators produce regulations that add to their benefit or those of lobbyists, the conundrum facing the underrepresented voting citizens will continue to be whether to change the system or expect that the judgement of citizens will provide those in elected positions to be of good moral and honorable character. There is little evidence that either of these choices is plausible, but it is essential that there be no avoidance of the call to action by the excuse of ignorance or apathy.
- RT @SandraTXAS: France on high alert, Islamic extremists infiltrating police thesun.co.uk/news/2594663/f… #MAGA #Trump #Resist #NationalTequ… 5 hours ago
- @SandraTXAS @PhillipLaird @Miami4Trump @AppSame @winegirl73 @LeahR77 @LVNancy @JrcheneyJohn @GaetaSusan @614swat I… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- RT @TEN_GOP: 🚨LEAKED: Twitter Shadow Ban List. Spread, please. (Proud to be first on the list🤣) #TrumpTrain #MAGA https://t.co/1VbdHBylOQ 5 hours ago
- RT @Lrihendry: I dON't support "dreamers" not until our 1.6 MILLION HOMELESS kids who have dreams of a roof over their head, I won't be sup… 5 hours ago
- I've used the term #Daesh. I heard it in So. California Airports among Shuttle Drivers as early as 2003. twitter.com/search?q=tazat… 13 hours ago